The two trendiest words in marketing and how they relate.
Making a great customer experience means putting yourself constantly in the shoes of the customer. Humans cannot do that. Humans have too many assumptions to rely on ''gut feelings''. For that we need algorithms.
Agile Marketing (and growth hacking) replaces marketing planning, proposition development, and market research into a single repeating short term projects management algorithm for teams.
This does not mean the end of a great creativity or great content. It means a feedback loop, letting the market decide what is ''valuable'' and ''great''.
1. What is Customer experience (CX)
2. What is it so important?
3. How does content marketing and social engagement drive (CX)
4. What are the differences between UX, conversion rate optimization and CX
5. What is growth hacking marketing?
6. Customer experience often means changing business models
7. How can you growth hack the client side of the business model without changing the production pipeline
8. Recent examples of Iterative customer experience development